How to Care for Your Hearing Aids
1. Excessive heat and cold may damage the hearing aid. Never leave it on a radiator, near a stove, in a sunny window, or in any other hot place (oven, dryer, in car on a summer day).
2. Do not wear the aid when using a hair dryer, hair spray, or when visiting the hair salon.
3. Be very careful when wearing the hearing aid outdoors in extreme cold or wet weather.
4. Never wear the aid while taking a bath, shower, or swimming.
5. If perspiration is excessive, consider using a Dri-Aid kit.
6. Always carry a spare battery.
7. Safely store you hearing aid when not in use; pets may chew on them if they are left out.